Thursday, September 17, 2009

Her

I thought of writing this to myself only,but I prefer sharing it with you guys.


It has been a few years,since I fall in love with her.
I did something that made her knew about this,
on the second year.
1 of my friend told me something,
something that made me slightly dissapointed.
I forced myself not to believe it,
forcing myself to lie to myself,
pretending that what he told me wasn't true.


One day,I proposed.
However,I was rejected,and I felt like the sky was falling apart,
felt extremely dissapointed,
extremely sad.
I almost cried,but I didn't.
I acted like nothing had happened on that day,so did she.
We had each other's words,
Treated like I did not propose.
Then,
I treated her as I used to treat her,
she treated me as she used to treat me,
and this memory lays asleep in our mind,
never mentioned until today.
----------------------------------------
Days,weeks,months and years have past.
Many of my friends gave different opinions about her,
some said she is not a good girl,
some said she is not bad,
some said she is just a normal girl,
some said nothing.


I didn't mind what did they say,
the only thing I knew,
I am still in love with her,
I wish I can hold her hands,
braving through every obstacle we face if we can be together.
I wish I can take care of her,
making sure that she is happy.
I wish I can see her smile,
as her smile's magic.
I wish I can do anything just for her,
just to make sure that she is safe and happy.

Sometimes,
I would watch her,
ensuring her safety,
though I knew that I was just thinking too much,
but I did,
as I was just worried about her.






But I knew,
being together with her
will only happen in my dreams.........
my dreams.........















(to visitors:Please do not ask me anything about this post.Ask me anything about it
and I'll say "shut your bloody mouth up")

No comments:

Post a Comment