Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tagged!!

Tagged by Yushiieee~~~(Yushen lar)
LOL~I had never expect someone would ever tag me,but it did!!


RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
-Ask her why.If she still loves me I may forgive her with an acceptable reason,
otherwise I'll seek revenge.

2. What is the thing you usually do before you sleep?
-brush my teeth until it looks shiny enough to make one's eye blind.(LOL)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
-That guy,who has 3 O's in his name(not me).Felt like slapping his BLOODY mouth up.I'll
not only kick his butt,I'LL SERIOUSLY KICK THROUGH HIS ANUS.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
-spend it with my family,my lame gang,and my future wife.Those not spent will be saved.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
-My lame gang?You expect me to fall in love with males?Not as gay as you...

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
-being loved??

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
-For the rest of the life of the universe.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
-Bless her.Then try to forget about her.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
-Last year.When I go to country heights with my lame gang.Miss those daysT_T.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
-Never thought of that>.<

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
-creating games for my friends to play XD

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
-My dearest family and my lame gang~

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
-erm erm....One of the member from the lame gang,whatt do you think?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
-married but poor.I prefer love than money even if have to go through financial
difficulties.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
-fall back to sleep again.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
-I can't tell.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
-That will not happen.

18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
-same as the first question.Asking why or seek revenge.

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
-having a relationship.


I tag.

----I----Angeline
----II----Justin
----III----Jin Xin
----IV----Wan Er
----V----Ka Siong(haha he'll be having a hard time answering 2 tags at once^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment