Friday, June 25, 2010

Untitled

Finally..... I'm back for blogging after my long-term slack due to laziness(WTF=.=). Many things had actually happened but I did not feel like blogging them...... By the way,I HATE UPLOADING PICTURES INTO MY BLOG,unless I have more patience. =D

I went for a one-day-trip today,organized by the chinese society in school. We went to the planetarium, Aquaria KLCC, Burger King, Petrosains and the KLCC's skybrige level,41,42. It was quite fun in the Petrosains and the skybrige level.We watched a 30-minute movie in a 3D theater in the planetarium.The screen was above us, hemispherical shape, It's round shape gave the 3D effects(but I can hardly see any 3D effects wth).I remember a room called "antigravity room".I was curious to see those words and I was like thinking "weeee~~~I can finally experience the feeling of floating in the air!!!"When I entered the room I said WTF it's just a room with a slanting ground to "give" the floating feeling.I was slightly pissed and got out of there without staying even longer.(lame=.=)

Aquaria? Nothing special.I've went there before. However,a little something did happen.(Nothing big to you,but quite big to me.I'll talk about it in the next blog if I have the mood)

The petrosains trip was AWESOME. Many fun stuffs could be done over there. Unfortunetely,I can't seriously describe everything as there were LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS of stuffs I've done.Maybe will talk about it next time(ahahaha next time means NEVER).

The skybrigde trip wasn't bad, you'll be able to see the magnificient view of KL 41 storeys above the ground.Took many photos in the skybrigde.

Alright.That's all for tonight, I need to SLEEP~~~~Shouldn't you be sleeping too?! (=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment