Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Terrible Bon-odori Festival

Talk about the festival...honestly I don't think there was anything special there except for the food,delicious food----japanese ice-cream!!!! I have eaten 3 cups of ice-cream that day.2 of them were not as special as i thought but still tastes better than the ice-creams in Malaysia....
1 of them was my favourite----tiramisu and mocha flavour ice-cream!!!! Let me describe it. Firstly,it was green in colour with a lot of crispy chocolate chips inside.And the special part of it,I saw the tiramisu powder(the dark brown colour powder thingy) covered on top of the ice-cream when I opened it!! How nice!!!! it cost me 6 bucks=.=

And the part that I hate during the festival.It was my friends....I felt that i was abandoned by them....I understand that they want to go to somewhere that i don't want like dancing in front of the stage...BUT CAN YOU GUYS JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO GO BEFORE LEAVING ME BEHIND BUYING GREEN TEA????? I was so damn angry.When I went back to the spot that I left for a green-tea-hunt at first after I bought my green tea,Ka Siong,Yushen and Jin Siang weren't there.I asked Teck Chuan about them and he said they went to the "front",pointing at the stage's direction.But i couldn't find them.So I give up,I went back to Teck Chuan and he was with another gang of his,(weng loong's gang,I am excluded from this gang)starting to walk around the stage.The only thing I know was,just stay behind them or I will be left behind,alone.That gang,that fucking gang,seems to treat me like nobody,like I am 100% transparent.They just walk around the stage,I was just following the gang like a dog.All of them were chating,chating,and chating.I continue following them,hope to think of a topic to talk about so I can chat with them as well.Unfortunetely,a hope was just hope.I continue acting like a dog,kept on following them.....

And now,we have finished walking around the stage for one round and we came back to the spot where we first left.And the most fucking part that boiled my blood straight to the limit,
weng yew,a person of the gang,ASKED ME TO TAKE A PHOTO FOR THEM.THERE WERE SO MANY STRANGERS AROUND AND HE ASKED ME FOR HELP INSTEAD OF THE STRANGERS!!!!
THAT MEANS,THEY DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT DID I FEEL!!!!AT THAT TIME,I KNEW WHAT WAS HE THINKING!!I KNEW!!! WHAT WAS HE THINKING? GOOD QUESTION.HE THOUGHT THAT I AM JUST A NO-ONE THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL SO I AM NOT NECESSARY TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PHOTO!!!! THAT WAS WHY I FELT SO ANGRY!!!
I muted myself.....

Anyway,later after that,I didn't mind my anger,but when I think back about this,I felt so furious....

If you ask me whether the festival was fun or not,I can just tell you that it was quite normal.....Nothing extraordinary.....

Anyway....I just forgive "those"(you know who I meant) people RELUCTANTLY.I am tired of feeling angry just because of a small matter like that...

For your information,these are my very very very good friends that understand me much.
Teck Chuan Ka Siong Yushen Hon Foong Han Xian Jin Siang

They are those who gave me the most happiness in the school.Teck Chuan,I have forgived you for being so cold to me during the festival.You guys may not know that I was angry on that day...now you know......

Thank you guys...for being so concerned about me.(excluding weng loong's gang)

Before I end this post,let me ask you something...have you wash your shoes????(sinister laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment