Wednesday, July 29, 2009

DIE! MONTHLY TEST!!! piang piang!!!!

Hurray!!!~~ The monthly test is over!! I am back to the computer~~~~

Let's talk about the test.
1)BM----nothing special for bm,the difficulty is just normal,the part that I
can't score will be the peribahasa part=.= around B to C.........
2)chemistry----suprisingly easy!!!! around B I think......
3)biology----OMFG!!!! This is terrible!!!!!! I am failing!!!! around E to fail...........
4)maths----The f***king subject 1...I can't finish the paper in
time.....the last part brings 12 marks!!!!! And
that is the part that I didn't do!!!!!WALAU A!!!! around B to C.......
5)BC----So much easier than I thought!!!! around B I think.......
6)P.Moral----......nothing to say about this...The only thing I
know is,10 marks in the first part is in my hand... around B to C........
7)SP----I had never touch this subject much.....so...... around E to fail.........
8)BI----This is always my strongest subject.As usual,no
blanks. around A to B........
9)Physics----Harder than I expect.......How can this
happen......I HAVE STUDIED THIS SUBJECT FOR
A WHOLE-DAY-COMBO!!!!!ARGHHHH!!!!!! around C to D......
10)Add Maths----F***king subject 2......I the first 2 question
was easy,the others were quite hard.....
But the thing is,I didn't have enough time
to finish the paper=.= around D to E
11)Sejarah----Nothing to say about this subject....Because
I had never touch the book at all!!! Neither
did I read it of course. 100% fail

No comments:

Post a Comment