Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boring Day......

Boring,lame,boring,lame,boring,lame.........
What a day....it seems like I have nothing to say about the day...
erm...let me figure out something to talk about....
oh~yes!
A fun day in school.It was that Prema!!!that humourous one.

Let me begin.It was the first lesson in school when she walked into our class and that was the time she realised that a lot of my classmates were absent.She is really that LOL-type...
there were 11 of them who were absent.It was said that they didn't come to school as they went to watch Harry Potter.(I am very keen to watch this!!!!)She begun her lesson by giving us a model karangan and she made a lot of jokes since then~blahx3~~
And the number 1 joke(i think that's a joke...you will know why do i think like this when u go on reading.)She ask us to paste the model essay in our karangan book and FOR THOSE WHO WERE ABSENT WILL NEED TO COPY THE WHOLE ESSAY INSTEAD OF PASTING IT.LOL right?I bet!!!
I was like wtFISH???ROFL!!
walau A.....prema prema.....I really want to know whether am I lucky or unlucky to have her as my teacher...but I think I am lucky......

Alright that's all for today~
Stay tuned to get to know more about prema's lesson in our class!Goodnight guys~~


No comments:

Post a Comment