Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fever...fever....

Everything happened so coincidently....The monthly test is around the corner,BUT,bon-odori festival and my fever!!!!(I skiped the bon-odori part as I really do not have the mood to write about it....maybe I will post about it next time) Oh my f***king god this is terrible!!! My whole body is aching so badly!!!!! And I have to be absent for school today because of this...

I hate fever...I hate fever....I hate fever...
Anyway,thank god it isn't any serious desease like h1n1,denggi(choi choi choi! touchwood!!!slap slap)or what-so-ever~ blah blah blah...
I really thought that i have those desease at first...Now I knew that I was just thinking too much as I went to see the doctor yesterday and confirmed that it is just a common fever...

Alright.Time to rest.I have a headache now.......OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment