Friday, July 17, 2009

Desmond!~You are lame!!

Don't feel weird when you see this title,I will explain why do I pick this title.Go on reading if you want to know.

Talk about the day,firstly,in school.Nothing special in school for today because we do not have Prema's lesson.(I know you want to know more jokes that she said.Ha!! So sorry she didn't enter our class for today~~~wakakakaka)
Anyway,a form 5 student came to our class and tell us about a trip for tommorow,actually she went to all of the classes,telling them about that trip.This trip isn't organized by the school,it's by the form 5 students.The trip is called "Bon-odori"(i don't know what is the actual word.So the spelling here may be wrong).We decided to join this trip so we cancelled our trip to jusco tommorow.There are a lot of us joining the trip.Oh,i forgot to tell you guys that tommorow will be Ka Siong's birthday,so something fun may happen tommorow as the insane gang will be going for the trip too.
Yushen...........why didn't you write down your name on the list......Now you need to call the form 5 student about for the trip =.=.Anyway,I will try to help you to book a seat in the bus.The only problem is,I called her for so many times but she had neither pick up the phone nor call me back......for goodness sake......

And in the evening.Justin,Yushen and I went for parkour training.For today's training,it was just jogging and doing all the skills that we know.First,jogging.We jogged and found some new training ground but we still prefer to train at the park we used to go as the new training grounds are not so suitable for parkour.....
On our way back home,(you will know why I choose this title now)I asked Yushen and Justin,"which movie has the most cursing(or bad words)?"Yushen gave all kinds of answers and i said wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong~~~The answer is STAR WARS!!! Why?When the spaceships in the movies shoot,they make the sound "diu diu diu diu diu" wakakakakak!!!!

Justin said "Desmond! you are so lame!!!!" Yushen burst into laughter........(both of them were "zha dao".Trust me,I know)

So now you know why am I lame! That's all for tonight.Time to call it a day,stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment