Thursday, July 30, 2009

Your long-awaited Prema's joke

Here I am,telling you guys the second funny thing that she said.

Let's begin this topic from the last wednesday.I was having a fever that day so I didn't go to school.The next day I arrived the school,I found out that she gave us "some" homework when I was absent,a whole bunch of homework.She gave us a pile of photocopy with a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg model essay and asked us to copy the whole thing.The phototcopy contains 6 pages.You wouldn't believe it but you have to.The model essay is 6 pages long.(she is always that gila-type.Whenever she gives any homework,she will either choose not to give it or there will be a whole bunch of them if she does.=.=)

As I said before,the monthly test was near,so I didn't bother the homework that she gave.I just concentrated on my studies.Until the next tuesday arrived,you want to know what she said? She knew that a lot of us didn't hand in the homework that she gave,SO SHE THAUGHT OF SOMETHING,SHE SAID,FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T HAND IN THEIR HOMEWORK,YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 POINT FOR EACH DAY YOU DELAY YOUR HANDING IN OF YOUR HOMEWORK STARTING FROM MONDAY.ONCE THE ACCUMALATED POINTS REACHES 10,YOU WILL BE CALLED UP TO THE STAGE DURING ASSEMBLY AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK ABOUT A BOOK YOU HAVE READ FOR 5 MINUTES.OMG................she is INSANE!!!!!!

That is the way that she likes to use to torture us......I felt so "lucky" to have her as my teacher......OMFG

No comments:

Post a Comment