Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Am I awake?

Another weird title huh? Nevermind that.....Read on if u want to know more....

It happened on this Monday.I woke up in the morning,did the cleaning,got dressed,breakfast and off to school.When I reached the school,I went to find a spot to park my bike.After that,
I rammed my hand into my right pocket,seeking my key to lock my bike and this is where I felt so WALAU A.OMFG!!!!! Why is my handphone in my pocket??????? Did I take it without my knowledge? Even taking it from my own hand??? I felt so "zha dao" when I know that my phone is in my pocket.I took my phone from the drawer without even knowing that I took it.A friend of mine asked me,"lei fan sang mei?"(are you awake?).I told him I haven't........Why did I take it without knowing this? Everytime I go out of the house,I often take my phone,wallet and my watch with me.So I took my phone without knowing it because it is a habit of mine....I am so lame....For pete's sake....................

Anyway,thank god there was no spot check or whatever it is in the school that day.Otherwise I'll be dead......
Please tell me I am awake.............Zzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment