Tuesday, August 4, 2009

There she goes~Prema.....

I wonder what would your reaction be when you see the title.Yeah...her again....

This post begins from her lesson today.She asked the whole class to go to the room nest to the library(I don't know what is it called) to do the forum.I am glad I did it last week so I felt quite excited when her lesson began.What's a forum?It is a kind of oral assessment that is compulsary for every student to do it.
Last Thursday,only a few,very few of us were present.She felt so angry and dissapointed as she had asked us to come to school for the forum but many of them did not turn up.Therefore,she thought of a creative punishment.For those who did not turn up last Thursday for the forum without giving a valid reason will have to do another individual assessment,a presentation using microsoft word and it holds 20% of the marks from the forum.Wow.......they are in trouble~~~~~I am glad I was present on that day......I am sure those who has to do the extra assessment will be having a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment