Sunday, August 30, 2009

The movie "UP" and our new training ground

This was yesterday.My friend,Ka siong planned to watch a movie in jusco----up,he called us to come along.Too bad....there was only 3 of us that went to jusco.....Yushen,Ka siong and I......Nevermind that,it was still a fun day.I got out of the house at 3pm sharp,waited for the bus with yushen and we met Ka Siong at the UTAR bus stop.While we were waiting for the next bus to come,Ka Siong suggested we go to 7-eleven to buy something to "bite"(lol).In the end,we didn't buy anything to bite.Instead,the 3 of us bought something to drink!!!(LOL)

During the ride,we chated and made some lame jokes.We arrived jusco in no time.Then we went to buy the tickets,nice seats!!! Next stop,the roof top.Wow.......not a bad spot for parkour!!! Yushen climbed up a to a roof,and I followed.When I reached the top,I found out that I can't get back to the ground(LOLOLOLOL).The roof was quite high up,luckily I got down without receiving any damage.Still need more training XP.Next,we did some kong on the bars
until the guard saw us and chased us away.lame......

Talk about the movie.As Yushen said,quite touching in the beginning,very thrilling in the end and very funny all the time.After the movie,we went for shopping for a while,then we went to the cyber cafe in Balakong.We decided to play call of duty 4.To be honest,we had a lot of fun in there!! Haha...Though I was killed the most in the game....backstabbed,got an ammo penetrated through the head,blasted by a rocket launcher and blah blah blah~~~~And then I realise that Yushen is really talented in a game like this.He was like pawning us from time to time,and I was like getting pawned from time to time....hahaha....Ka Siong?He is not as noob as I am.He was not bad too!!

Too bad the happy moment ended so instantly.I wish my whole gang would go out together during the next time and make sure that we must have a very happy moment.

Long live my gang,our gang!!! the LAME gang!!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment