Sunday, August 23, 2009

My first time helping my mom in cooking

This is the first time I help my mom in the kitchen for more than 2 hours continuously.It was extremely tiring.......
Firstly,frying the sesame.This was the easiest of all...frying frying and frying.Same goes as the groundnuts.Then,helping my mom to clean the vegetables,cut them and fry them.The terrible part was when I hold the spatula(YEAH!!! I got the name!!),I let it go straight away because it was so hot!!!!Oh god my finger!!! Lucky there wasn't any injuries......
Everything went on,here goes the worse part----the blender.....OMFG that blender just can't work properly and my mom and I took more than an hour working on it....The blender blends,
but it was like making some "pit stops" while blending.It blends for few seconds and stops.Then I have to open the cover and stir everything in it and turn it on again....Then it stops after a few second and I have to stir again!!!!!This was repeated many times until we thought of separating the mixture into few bowls and blend them 1 by 1.Luckily it worked...

Cooking isn't a relaxing thing to do.It makes everybody tired "effectively".......

No comments:

Post a Comment