Friday, August 14, 2009

Woohhh~~~What a day~

It is quite a fun day.My day begin with parkour training in the park at 7.30am with Yushen,Justin and an unexpected new member----Kuga!!!! The first question that pop up in my head was why is he here??? Wow!! A new member of team H2O!!!! So we taught him the basics like landing and roll. Kuga has the potential to learn parkour,he can be better than me in no time.........lolololololol.......

At about 9am,we finished our training for the day,we were chating while we were on the way back to justin's house and the topic that he wants to teach us how to make an fried egg with onions just pop out of nowhere.Then we decided to go to Yushen's house for lunch and justin will teach us how to make that egg.

In the afternoon,I arrived at Yushen's house and that unexpected person was also there=.=......Yeah...Kuga...lolololololololol.Besides teaching us how to make the onion egg,Justin taught us to fry the rice with eggs.After that,we tried the fried rice and the eggs,not bad at all!!!!

There goes our lunch.Then we played computer games,watched tokyo drift and I went back home.The day wasn't bad at all.I had a lot of fun.
Ohh...one more thing,my maid has left so I have to start doing all the houseworks=.=.....I will be having a very hard time from today onwards.........omg............

No comments:

Post a Comment