Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ikhlas is closed for a week! yeah!!

I am so free today and yesterday as the tuition centre,Ikhlas,is closed for a week.It is closed because of the h1n1 disease.....Normally I will have to attend the class on every wednesday and thursday.They occupy most of my time in the afternoon,making unable to take a deep breath.....

Yesterday,I was waiting for my friend's father to come and pick me up for the class.He reached in a couple of minutes.When I reached the tuition centre,my friend and I saw somthing strange.Why isn't the gate of the tuition centre opened? That was the time that I figure that the class has been closed for a week because there was nobody waiting in front of the tuition centre.That made me think that they had knew that the class has been cancelled before they come.How unlucky are us........Being the last ones to receive the information about this.....LOL
Since the gate isn't opened,we decided to return home.After I reached home,I called the teacher to confirm this.Then I felt like jumping.Woohhoooooo~~~~no tuition for the week!!!!

I am lame am I? hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment