Sunday, August 16, 2009

Working on the Housework......

Since my maid left,I have to start doing plenty of the housework like washing the dishes,sweeping,mopping the floor,cook the rice,boil the water and blah blah blah~~~

To be honest,this is just the begining.There are lots of work to be done far behind.
Starting form tommorow,my brother and sister will be sent to the nursery and I will be alone at home........Why? That is because they can't take care of themselves.Neither can I take care of them....LOL

I have to be in charge of the house work when dad and mom is not at home......OMFG THERE WILL BE LOADS OF HOUSEWORK!!! ARRGHHH!!! Nevermind.....I will be used to it very soon.Then I will not be complaining like what I am doing now.....Pity for my mom=.=....Now i know how hard is it to manage all of the housework.

Poor mami~~~~~~~LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment