Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My sister's birthday party

This party was held on last saturday,8th of august.Actually her birthday should be on 13th of august,tommorow.But she is just so keen to hold a party and invite her friends to the house.
Her desire for having a party is so much bigger than mine....

My mother did the preparations for the party early in the morning.One of her friends arrive first at 12noon.Then her friends arrived and soon the house was full of children and became quite crowded.The party was quite fun,for my sister,not for me.The whole bunch of them were only 7-12 year-old children.None of them are at my age and the day made me so boring....The programmes on that day were just playing-eat-playing-singing the birthday song-playing-and "dismiss".......These programmes are just the programmes that a party should have..nothing special.....


Anyway,I wish my sister a happy birthday.I can see that she had a lot of fun that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment